Dr. Robert Henrickson
Dr. Robert Henrickson is a single practitioner. He received his Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) from Cornell University in 1983. He practiced in Brooklyn, New Jersey, and on Long Island, and has also worked at the Bronx Zoo where he gained more experience in exotic animal medicine. In 1986, Dr. Henrickson bought and renovated the 1923 building on Plandome Road where his practice is located. Dr. Henrickson is a member of the AVMA, LIVMS and HUG. He is married to Cynthia Hutton and has two daughters, Anna and Berit.
Cornell University football wide receiver four years. Cornell University midfielder across four years. Won 42 straight college games Still NCAA record.
NCAA Champions 1976,1977. 1978 NCAA Midfielder of the Year (lacrosse). Ivy League Player of the Year 1978 (lacrosse). Manhasset Lacrosse Hall of Fame (first class) 1986. Manhasset Athletic Hall of Fame (first class) 1990. NY Athletic Club Athlete of the Year 1990. National Lacrosse Hall of Fame 1993. Member 1978,1982 and 1990 USA National Lacrosse Teams (Only one to be on the team in three different decades.) I sculpt in my spare time. I have had two art shows and my art work can be seen online at www.HondoArt.com
Dr. Henrickson is also a member of:
- 1993 National Lacrosse Hall of Fame
- 1993 Long Island Lacrosse Hall of Fame
- 1985 Cornell University Lacrosse Hall of Fame
- 1989 Manhasset High School Lacrosse Hall of Fame
- 2008 Manhasset High School Athletic Hall of Fame
Veterinarian Technician, Office Manager
- Years in Practice: 13
- Interests:hiking, baking,carpentry, architectural drawing
- Years in Practice: 3
- Education: B.A. University of Colorado at Boulder 2010; LaGuardia Community College, Vet Technology (2017)
- Interests: film, reading, softball, basketball, soccer